eMusicTheory software 2.0
Have a question that isn't answered below? Waiting for a specific feature? Let us know.
Finally — download the drills!
A lot of people have been looking for a way to run the drills stand-alone, so they can use them when not connected to the internet, and without waiting for the drill to load each time. Others want a way to use the drills with a MIDI keyboard, or let the drills remember their settings when they come back. Now you can!
What do I need to run the software?
Almost any computer will work, as long as you have the free Java software installed, version 1.4 or higher (latest version recommended). If you use Windows, Linux, or Solaris you can download Java from Java.com. If you use Apple OS X, you already have a sufficient version of Java installed.
Here's your current Java version (green if you're ready, red if you need to upgrade):
What's in the software that isn't on the website?
With the current version, you get:
- All of the drills and interactive learning tools in a single, quick-loading program
- MIDI support: Use any MIDI instrument to enter your answers!
- Automatically saved settings: Each drill will remember what settings you used last time, so you can pick up right where you left off
- Free upgrades: You can download new versions for an entire year free, even if the price goes up. The version currently under development adds high score tracking, and of course all new drills on the website will be included.
What does it cost?
Only $12.00 by credit card or check/money order. If you are paying by credit card
you can use US dollars, Canadian dollars, pounds sterling, or euros.
Here's what you get in return for your support:
- A one-person license for the program
- Free upgrades for a full year from your download date
- ...and you help to fund more development on eMusicTheory.com. Thank you!
Get eMusicTheory 2.0
First, enter your name and email address in the form below and click "Continue".
Next, make a secure payment online (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover, or PayPal), OR send a check or money order by mail (see instructions on next page).
Finally, check your email for a download link! It will be sent as soon as your payment is received. If you pay online, you will normally get this email within a few minutes.