Sorry, printing is disabled for the free drills.
This is to encourage teachers to use the inexpensive subscription service for tracking scores. Tons of useful features come included with your subscription, you can avoid wasting all that paper ...and eMusicTheory relies on subscriptions to survive.
Thank you for your support and understanding, and please contact me with any feedback!
- Rob Whelan
Return to the list of
- Click "Settings..." to change the way the drill works — you can control which notes you'll be asked, and if sounds will play.
- Click "Start Drill" to see your first question.
- You'll see a staff with a note on it. Identify the note by clicking the correct piano key on the screen.
- If you get it right, you'll get another note to identify. If you were wrong the drill will "shake", and you can try again.
- When you're done working, click "Stop Drill".